Friday, March 20, 2009

Mother Nature...?

While I'm home with my little sisters, I decided it would be fun to bring back my old childhood memories and re-enact them with the girls. I've been ordering movies on Netflix like the Pagemaster, Rescuers Down Under, and most recently, Happily Ever After. It's an old 1993 cartoon about Snow White that starts where Disney left off, with them riding into the sunset to find happily ever after...

Anyway, Stephanie and I really got a kick watching the movie because we remembered our favorite parts as them came up. Our favoritest part in particular is Mother Nature's song!!! We can totally remember trying to imitate her dance moves. I have included a rather long clip of the movie below, but the good stuff starts at the 2 minute mark. But here's the thing: if any of your kids enjoy the scene as much as we did, and start dancing like Mother Nature **cough-Caeli-cough** then I need to see video footage of that later. lol.

Happy Reminiscing!!

1 comment:

Becca said...

oh wow- I so forgot about that movie. ah, the memories!!! Emma needs to see this when she wakes up tomorrow...