Thursday, April 23, 2009

Another one

So, I just made another blog. Yes, yes... I know. I already have two. But it's warranted, I promise.

Just before I left home, my dad challenged us all to create our own project centered on the Book of Mormon. He's writing haikus based on chapters, my little sister is making a table of contents for the stories, etc. I was working on a story project for a little while, but it wasn't really right for me and my study habits. SO, I have decided on a new project, and have created a blog dedicated to it!

Here is a link to my Book of Mormon Patterns blog. Check it out if you want, and please leave some of your own insights as comments!

♥ Stacy

P.S. It's really plain right now, I'm still deciding if I want to take the time to make a background and stuff.

No comments: